Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Encore (Supposedly) 8 Hour Blanket


This is SO not an 8 hour baby blanket!  By the time I finished I had around 25 hours in it and it only measures 28" X 32".  Every time I make one of these I swear I'll never make another. I hate the twisting yarn in using two strands together. But, they sure do make nice gifts.  
This particular one was made with Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn yarn.  I had ordered Berroco yarn but it took 3 weeks to come.  Lil baby was already here so I had to get started. 
I hope that all of my friends and family that receive handmade gifts cherish the love that goes into each one.  Whether it be a handmade card or a knitted or crocheted treasure.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed by Andy Mae Studios